Which of these is the theme of World Health Day 2021? Hey Friends are searching of this Quiestion of Amazon World Health Day Quiz. Then you are in right place to get the Answer of this Question. In this Article TheQuizHunt going to share all Question Answers of this quiz along with this first Question.
If you are interest in quiz contest and want to participate and get a chance to win Rs.25,000 Pay Balance, then you only submit 6 correct answers of this Quiz. So, don’t you worry here I’m going to share all answers. To check the answers scroll down and see the answers.
Amazon World Health Day Quiz Highlights
|Quiz Name||Amazon World Health Day|
|Time||6th April to 19th March|
|Date||6th April 2021|
|Today’s Prize||Win Rs.25,000 Pay Balance|
|Winner announcement||On or before 30 April 2021|
|Amazon Quiz Answers||Added below|
Which of these is the theme of World Health Day 2021?
Here are all the Question Answers of Amazon World Health Day to Win Rs.25,000 Pay Balance
Q1: Which of these is the theme of World Health Day 2021?
Answer: (B) Building a fairer, healthier world
Q2: The World Health Organization is looking for leaders for which of these objectives?
Answer: (D) All of these
Q3: The inception of World Health Day can be traced back to the First Health Assembly in which year?
Answer: (C) 1948
Q4: The World Health Organization is currently headquartered in which country?
Answer: (A) Switzerland
Q5: On 31st December, 2020 the World Health Organization issued an EUL for the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. What is an EUL?
Answer: (D) Emergency Use Listing
Q6: Which of these ladies is behind the ‘Let’s Move’ project- promoting healthy habits such as a good diet and plenty of exercise?
Answer: (C) Michelle Obama
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1. Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
2. Open the App and Search for “Quiz” and Click on “FunZone“.
3. Here on the Page, you’ll see all the Live Quiz running on Amazon.
4. Now Select Quiz, Which you want to participate, and click on Start.
5. Now select all correct answers to all 5 questions.
6. That’s it, Done. Now you are successfully entered into a lucky draw and you are eligible to win Prizes.
Terms and Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 6th April 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 19th March 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 6 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.