Which observer-member of the Arctic Council has recently released a draft Arctic policy? Hey Friends are searching of this Quiestion of Amazon 3rd April Quiz. Then you are in right place to get the Answer of this Question. In this Article TheQuizHunt going to share all Question Answer of this quiz along with this first Question.
If you are interest in quiz contest and want to participate and get a chance to win Rs.5000 Pay Balance, then you only submit 5 correct answers of this Quiz. So, don’t you worry here I’m going to share all answers. To check the answers scroll down and see the answers.
Today Amazon 5th April Quiz Highlights
|Quiz Name||Daily Quiz Time|
|Time||12:00 AM to 11:59PM|
|Date||5 April 2021|
|Today’s Prize||Win Rs.5,000 Pay Balance|
|Winner announcement||On or before 30 April 2021|
|Amazon Quiz Answers||Added below|
Which observer-member of the Arctic Council has recently released a draft Arctic policy?
Here are the all Question Answers of Amazon 5th April Quiz to Win Rs.5000 Pay Balance
Q1: Which observer-member of the Arctic Council has recently released a draft Arctic policy?
Answer : India
Q2: Which country’s ambassador was Diplomat Luca Attanasio, who recently got killed in the Democratic Republic of the Congo?
Answer : Italy
Q3: All the matches in the T20 international series between India and England in 2021 would be played in which city?
Answer : Ahmedabad
Q4: In which fictional universe do you use this place as a magical portal?
Answer : Harry Potter
Q5: What phenomenon causes this beautiful spectacle usually seen on the poles of the Earth?
Answer : Solar Wind
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1. Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
2. Open the App and Search for “Quiz” and Click on “FunZone“.
3. Here on the Page, you’ll see all the Live Quiz running on Amazon.
4. Now Select Quiz, Which you want to participate, and click on Start.
5. Now select all correct answers to all 5 questions.
6. That’s it, Done. Now you are successfully entered into a lucky draw and you are eligible to win Prizes.
Terms and Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 5th April 2021 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 5th April 2021 11:59:59 PM (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a ₹ 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only