Which national park, that launched night safaris in March 2021, is home to one of the highest density of Royal Bengal tigers in the world? Hey guys this is First Question Of Amazon Daily Quiz Contest. Here in this Article TheQuizHunt going to share all the other 4 Question Answers of this Quiz along with this Question. So check it out and do participate this Quiz Contest and get a chance to win OnePlus TV
Amazon Daily Quiz is live now from 18 April 12:00 am to 11:59 pm 2021, so you have 24 hours to participate in this Quiz and get a chance to win this Lucky draw. You easily Win this by submitting the correct 5 question answers which are I’m going to share in this Article. Scroll down and get the answers.
Amazon 18 April Quiz Highlights
|Quiz Name||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Date||18 April 12:00 am to 11:59 pm|
|Today’s Prize||Win OnePlus TV|
|Winner announcement||On or before 31May 2021|
|Amazon Quiz Answers||Added below|
Which national park, that launched night safaris in March 2021, is home to one of the highest density of Royal Bengal tigers in the world?
Here we share all the Question Answers of Amazon 18 April Quiz to Win OnePlus TV
Q1: Which national park, that launched night safaris in March 2021, is home to one of the highest density of Royal Bengal tigers in the world?
Answer 1: Bandhavgarh National Park
Q2: Iranaitivu island in the Gulf of Mannar, in news as a proposed burial site for COVID-19 victims, is a part of which country?
Answer 2: Sri Lanka
Q3: Who was the first player to win Man of the Match for India in an ODI in 2021?
Answer 3: Shikhar Dhawan
Q4: This creature is the national animal of which country?
Answer 4: Scotland
Q5: What do the initials written on this candy stand for?
Answer 5: Mars and Murrie
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1. Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
2. Open the App and Search for “Quiz” and Click on “FunZone“.
3. Here on the Page, you’ll see all the Live Quiz running on Amazon.
4. Now Select Quiz, Which you want to participate, and click on Start.
5. Now select all correct answers to all 5 questions.
6. That’s it, Done. Now you are successfully entered into a lucky draw and you are eligible to win Prizes.
Terms and Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 18th April 2021 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 18th April 2021 11:59:59 PM (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a a OnePlus TV (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.