Which is the National animal of Scotland? This is the first Question o Amazon Answer Ans Win Quiz. Amazon March Carnival Quiz starts from 19 March to 23 March. You can Participate in this Quiz contest by submitting 5 Correct Answers and get a chance to Win Rs.75,000 Pay Balance . You can play this Amazon March Carnival Answer And who Quiz.
You can win by submitting only 5 correct answers of Amazon March Carnival Answer and who Quiz. . If you are interested in this Quiz Contest and looking for all 5 Correct Answers then you are in right place. Here I’m going to share all the answers you needed for this Quiz.
Amazon Answer And Win Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon Answer And Win|
|Time||19 March to 23 March|
|Prize||Win 75,000 Pay Balance|
|Winner announcement||On or before 3 April 2021|
|Amazon Guess Who Quiz Answers||Added below|
Which is the National animal of Scotland?
Unicorn is the National animal of Scotland. Here are all the question answers of Amazon Guess Who Quiz
Q1: Which is the National animal of Scotland?
Answer : (C) Unicorn
Q2: What is Harry Potter’s owl’s name?
Answer : (A) Hedwig
Q3: Which sport has been played on the moon?
Answer : (A) Golf Q4:Where was the first solid chocolate bar made?
Answer : (B) The UK
Q5: What color is an aircraft’s black box?
Answer : (C) Orange
Amazon March Carnival Answer And Win Quiz Answers in Short
Answer #1: Unicorn
Answer #2: Hedwig
Answer #3: Golf
Answer #4: The UK
Answer #5: Orange
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1. Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
2. Open the App and Search for “Quiz” and Click on “FunZone“.
3. Here on the Page, you’ll see all the Live Quiz running on Amazon.
4. Now Select Quiz, Which you want to participate, and click on Start.
5. Now select all correct answers to all 5 questions.
6. That’s it, Done. Now you are successfully entered into a lucky draw and you are eligible to win Prizes.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence from 19th March, 2021 12:00:00 a.m. to 23rd March, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 2 participant(s) will be selected as winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 75,000/- as Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.