When is world chocolate day celebrated? Hey Guys are you looking for this Question of Amazon Chocolate Day Quiz Contest? Then you are in right place, here TheQuizHunt going to share all the information about this Quiz contest. So, if you are a quiz lover and want to participate Amazon Quiz Contest then Check it out.
Amazon Chocolate day Quiz is live now from 7 June to 20 July 2021. So, Hurry Up! Do participate in it and get a chance to Win Rs.50,000 Pay Balance . Here in this Article we are going to share all the Question Answers of this Quiz. To Get all the correct answers Check it below.
Amazon Chocolate Day Quiz Highlights
|Quiz Name||Amazon Chocolate Day Quiz|
|Time||All most 15 Days|
|Date||7 June to 20 July|
|Today’s Prize||Win Rs.50,000 Pay Balance|
|Winner announcement||30 July|
|Amazon Quiz Answers||Added below|
When is world chocolate day celebrated?
Here are all the Question Answers of Amazon Chocolate Day Quiz To Win Rs.50,000 Pay Balance
Question 1: When is world chocolate day celebrated?
Answer: 7th July
Question 2: Where does Cocoa come from?
Answer: Theobroma cacao tree
Question 3: About when did people begin to consume chocolate in solid form, as opposed to only in liquid form?
Question 4: Which European country was the first to enjoy chocolate?
Question 5: Why is white chocolate white?
Answer: It has no cocoa solids
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1. Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
2. Open the App and Search for “Quiz” and Click on “FunZone“.
3. Here on the Page, you’ll see all the Live Quiz running on Amazon.
4. Now Select Quiz, Which you want to participate, and click on Start.
5. Now select all correct answers to all 5 questions.
6. That’s it, Done. Now you are successfully entered into a lucky draw and you are eligible to win Prizes.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 7th June 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 20th July 2021, 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner will be eligible for winning a Rs. 50,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.