This year, Father’s Day will be celebrated on? Hey guys are you searching this Question of Amazon Father’s Day Quiz . Here in this Article TheQuizHunt going to share all the other 4 Question Answers of this Quiz along with this Question. So check it out and do participate this Quiz Contest and get a chance to Win Rs.20,000 Pay Balance.
Amazon Father’s Day Quiz is live now from 11 June to 24 June 2021, so you have time to participate in this Quiz and get a chance to win this Lucky draw. You easily Win this by submitting the correct 5 question answers which are I’m going to share in this Article. Scroll down and get the answers.
Amazon Father’s Day Quiz Highlights
|Quiz Name||Amazon Father’s Day Quiz|
|Time||All most 13 Days|
|Date||11 June to 24 June|
|Today’s Prize||Rs.20,000 Pay Balance|
|Winner announcement||4 July|
|Amazon Quiz Answers||Added below|
Q1: This year, Father’s Day will be celebrated on?
Answer: 20th June 2021
Q2: According to the quote by Galileo, who is the father of invention?
Q3: Who is known as the “Father of India”?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
Q4: What type of animal species has fathers who give birth to their young?
Q5: What is the name of Simba’s dad in The Lion King?
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1. Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
2. Open the App and Search for “Quiz” and Click on “FunZone“.
3. Here on the Page, you’ll see all the Live Quiz running on Amazon.
4. Now Select Quiz, Which you want to participate, and click on Start.
5. Now select all correct answers to all 5 questions.
6. That’s it, Done. Now you are successfully entered into a lucky draw and you are eligible to win Prizes.
Terms and Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 11th June 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 24th June 2021, 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.