The Nobel Prize that Rabindranath Tagore won was stolen from the safety vault of which university? Hey guys are you searching this Question of Amazon RabindraNath Tagore Janyanti Quiz . Here in this Article TheQuizHunt going to share all the other 4 Question Answers of this Quiz along with this Question. So check it out and do participate this Quiz Contest and get a chance to Win Rs.30,000 Pay Balance.
Amazon RabindraNath Tagore Janyanti Quiz is live now from 6 May to 20 May 2021, so you have time to participate in this Quiz and get a chance to win this Lucky draw. You easily Win this by submitting the correct 5 question answers which are I’m going to share in this Article. Scroll down and get the answers.
Amazon RabindraNath Tagore Janyanti Quiz Highlights
|Quiz Name||Amazon RabindraNath Tagore Janyanti Quiz|
|Time||All most 14 Days|
|Date||6 May to 20 May|
|Today’s Prize||Win Rs.30,000 Pay Balance|
|Winner announcement||On or before 31 May 2021|
|Amazon Quiz Answers||Added below|
The Nobel Prize that Rabindranath Tagore won was stolen from the safety vault of which university?
Here are the all Question Answers of Amazon RabindraNath Tagore Quiz to Win Rs.30,000 Pay Balance
Q1: The Nobel Prize that Rabindranath Tagore won was stolen from the safety vault of which university?
Answer 1: Visva- Bharati University
Q2: Which of these famous poets wrote an introduction to Rabindranath Tagore’s famous work Gitanjali?
Answer 2: WB Yeats
Q3: Rabindranath Tagore gave up the Knighthood awarded to him, to protest what incident?
Answer 3: Jalianwala bagh massacre
Q4: In which of these places is a Tagore museum located?
Answer 4: All of these
Q5: Rabindranath Tagore gave which Nobel laureate the name by which we all know the person by?
Answer 5: Amartya Sen
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1. Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
2. Open the App and Search for “Quiz” and Click on “FunZone“.
3. Here on the Page, you’ll see all the Live Quiz running on Amazon.
4. Now Select Quiz, Which you want to participate, and click on Start.
5. Now select all correct answers to all 5 questions.
6. That’s it, Done. Now you are successfully entered into a lucky draw and you are eligible to win Prizes.
Terms and Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 6th May, 2021 from 12:00:00 p.m. to 20th May 2021, 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 30,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.