The name of the festival of Holi, comes from mythology and is derived from Holika, the sister of which of these demons? Are you looking for this Question Answers then you are in right place. Amazon Holi Edition games Answer and Win Quiz Contest’s first question this is. You are directly got answers of this quiz and get a chance to Win Canon DSLR Camera.
Here I’m going to share all the question answers you needed in this quiz. So Check it out for another 4 question answers and submit them quickly.
Amazon Holi Edition Games Answer and Win Quiz Details
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Holi Edition Games Answer and Win Quiz|
|Prize:||Canon DSLR Camera|
|Quiz Date:||23 March 2021 5 April 2021|
|Winners will be declared on:||31 May 2021|
The name of the festival of Holi, comes from mythology and is derived from Holika, the sister of which of these demons?
Here are all the question answers of Holi Edition Games Answer and Win Canon DSLR Camera
Q1: The name of the festival of Holi, comes from mythology and is derived from Holika, the sister of which of these demons?
Answer 1: Both of these
Q2: Traditionally in this city, home to the Hawa Mahal, ‘Gulaal Gotas’ or ‘Water Canon Bowls’ are seen in the market. Which city?
Answer 2: Jaipur
Q3: Which celebration was introduced by Rabindranath Tagore in Shantiniketan to recreate the magic of Holi? (to be held in March this year)
Answer 3: Basanta Utsav
Q4: The famous song ‘Rang Barse’ centred around Holi, is from which Amitabh Bachchan movie?
Answer 4: Silsila
Q5: “____ ke din dil khil jaate hain Rangon mein rang mil jaate hain” Fill in the blanks in this song from Sholay
Answer 5: Holi
How to Play Amazon Goole Play Recharge Code Quiz?
1. Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
2. Open the App and Search for “Quiz” and Click on “FunZone“.
3. Here on the Page, you’ll see all the Live Quiz running on Amazon.
4. Now Select Quiz, Which you want to participate, and click on Start.
5. Now select all correct answers to all 5 questions.
6. That’s it, Done. Now you are successfully entered into a lucky draw and you are eligible to win Prizes.
Amazon Holi Edition Games Answer and Win Quiz Answers
Here are the all Question Answers of Holi Edition Games Answer and Win Quiz
- Answer: Both of These
- Answer: Jaipur
- Answer: Basanta Utsav
- Answer: Silsila
- Answer: Holi
On Going Quiz Answers
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence from 23rd March, 2021 12:00:00 a.m. to 5th April, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Canon DSLR Camera (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
The name of the festival of Holi, comes from mythology and is derived from Holika, the sister of Hiranyakashipu and Hiranyaksha of these demons