Amazon Quiz 1st March 2021 is live now. So, Friends Don’t be late to participate in this Quiz and Get a Chance to Win Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Sri Rakab Ganj Sahib, that featured on the Punjab tableau at the 2021 Republic Day parade, was the site of the cremation for which Guru? is the first Question of Today’s Quiz Contest. Now here I’m going to share all 5 Correct Question Answers. Scroll Down to Check the Answers for this Quiz.
Amazon Quiz 1st March 2021
Quiz Name: Amazon 1st March 2021
Time: 1st March 12.00AM to 1st March 11.59PM
Prize: Win Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Winner Announcement: On or Before 31st March 2021
Total Prize: 3
Sri Rakab Ganj Sahib, that featured on the Punjab tableau at the 2021 Republic Day parade, was the site of the cremation for which Guru?
Here are the Amazon Quiz 1st March 2021 Answers
Question 1. Sri Rakab Ganj Sahib, that featured on the Punjab tableau at the 2021 Republic Day parade, was the site of the cremation for which Guru?
Answer 1: Guru Tegh Bahadur
Question 2. Which country got badly affected by the storm Filomena, which unleashed the heaviest snowfall on the Iberian peninsula in 50 years?
Answer 2: Spain
Question 3. Recently released book ‘Gazing Eastwards’ is a lively and arresting account of which historian’s first visit to China in 1957?
Answer 3: Romila Thapar
Question 4. Prior to changing in 1894, what type of ball was used to play this sport?
Answer 4: A soccer ball
Question 5. Louis and Lola were what kind of animals owned by this famous American singer?
Answer 5: Llama
Terms & Conditions
1.This Contest will commence on 1st March 2021 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 1st March 2021 11:59:59 PM (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 3 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a ₹ 10,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.