Name this actor, who is famous for his role in “The Big Bang Theory” This is the first Question o Amazon Guess Who Quiz. Amazon March Carnival Quiz starts from 19 March to 23 March. You can Participate in this Quiz contest by submitting 5 Correct Answers and get a chance to Win Rs.1,00,000 Pay Balance . You can play this Amazon March Carnival Guess Who Quiz.
You can win by submitting only 5 correct answers of Amazon March Carnival Guess Who Quiz. . If you are interested in this Quiz Contest and looking for all 5 Correct Answers then you are in right place. Here I’m going to share all the answers you needed for this Quiz.
Amazon Guess WHO Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon Guess WHO|
|Time||19 March to 23 March|
|Winner announcement||On or before 31 March 2021|
|Amazon Guess Who Quiz Answers||Added below|
Name this actor, who is famous for his role in “The Big Bang Theory”
Jim Parsons is famous for his role in “The Big Bang Theory”. Here are all the question answers of Amazon Guess Who Quiz
Q1: Name this actor, who is famous for his role in “The Big Bang Theory”
Answer : (B) Jim Parsons
Q2: American former Stockbroker and now Author who is also famously known as “The Wolf of Wallstreet”
Answer : (A) Jordan Belfort
Q3: Indian mathematician who was known as “The man who knew the infinity”
Answer : (C) Srinivasa Ramanujan
Q4: First woman of Indian origin to go to space
Answer : (C) Kalpana Chawla
Q5: Indian ornithologist and naturalist. He is referred to as the “Birdman of India”
Answer : (B) Sálim Moizuddin Abdul Ali
Amazon March Carnival Guess Who Quiz Answers in Short
Answer #1: Jim Parsons
Answer #2: Jordan Belfort
Answer #3: Srinivasa Ramanujan
Answer #4: Kalpana Chawla
Answer #5: Salim Moizuddin Abdul Ali
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1. Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
2. Open the App and Search for “Quiz” and Click on “FunZone“.
3. Here on the Page, you’ll see all the Live Quiz running on Amazon.
4. Now Select Quiz, Which you want to participate, and click on Start.
5. Now select all correct answers to all 5 questions.
6. That’s it, Done. Now you are successfully entered into a lucky draw and you are eligible to win Prizes.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence from 19th March, 2021 12:00:00 a.m. to 23rd March, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 1,00,000/- as Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
If you found this information helpful then don’t forget to share it with others on Social Media Like WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter. Thank You. Keep visiting TheQuizHunt for Daily Quiz Answers of Amazon & Flipkart Quiz.
Jim Parsons is famous for his role in “The Big Bang Theory”