Mahatma Gandhi started the famous Dandi March on the 12th of March from his Ashram on the banks of Which river? this the first Question of Amazon March Quiz Contest. Amazon back with another Exclusive Quiz which name is Amazon March Quiz. Participate in this Quiz and Get a Chance to Win Rs.15,000 Amazon Pay Balance. To Win this Lucky Draw you simply submit 5 Question Answers there.
Amazon March Quiz is live now from 1st March to 31st March 2021. If you want to participate this Quiz and looking for all 5 Correct Answers then you are in right place. Here I’m going to share all the Question Answers you needed to Win this Lucky Draw. Check below for the all 5 correct answers.
Amazon March Quiz Highlights
Quiz Name: March Quiz
Date: 1st March to 31st March 2021
Prize: Rs.15,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Total winner: 6
Winner Announcement: 5th April 2021
Quiz Answers: Check below
Mahatma Gandhi started the famous Dandi March on the 12th of March from his Ashram on the banks of Which river?
Here are the all 5 correct Question Answers to Win Rs.15,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1. Mahatma Gandhi started the famous Dandi March on the 12th of March from his Ashram on the banks of Which river?
Q2. One of the author of the book on cricket,’Shadows Across the Playing Field’, which author cum politician was born on 9th March 1956?
Ans: Shashi Tharoor
Q3. “Keep Calm. Stay Wise. Be Kind” is the 2021 theme of which Annual Day that is observed every year on 20th March?
Ans: Internatinal Day of Happiness
Q4. On March 23rd , 2021 which unique Celebration will take place in Barsana, Where Women Hit Men Sticks as they Shield themselves?
Ans: Lathmar Holi
Q5. based on The Story Of Carol Danvers, who would play a key role in defeating Thanos, What Marvel movie released in March 2019?
Ans: Captain Marvel
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
- Go to Your Amazon App and Search Quiz
- After that Click on FunZone
- Now you are in Quiz Page
- Scroll Down and Click in this Amazon Quiz
- Start the the Quiz and Submit all the 6 Questions
Done. It’s Sucessfully done. Now You enter into this Quiz Contest and you are eligible to Win this Lucky Draw.
Terms & Conditions
1.This Contest will commence on 1st March 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 31st March 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 6 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”.
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only
I hope guys this Article will helpful for yours. So, don’t be forget to share this information with your friends and ask them to participate in this Quiz and share with social media. TheQuizHunt will always gives you best information. Do follow this site. Thank You
Mahatma Gandhi started the famous Dandi March on the 12th of March from his Ashram on the banks of Sabarmati River