Indian has been constructing the world’s highest railway bridge over which river? Hey Friends are searching of this Quiestion of Amazon 3rd April Quiz. Then you are in right place to get the Answer of this Question. In this Article TheQuizHunt going to share all Question Answer of this quiz along with this first Question.
If you are interest in quiz contest and want to participate and get a chance to win Iphone 12 then you only submit 5 correct answers of this Quiz. So, don’t you worry here I’m going to share all answers. To check the answers scroll down and see the answers.
Today Amazon 4th April Quiz Highlights
|Quiz Name||Daily Quiz Time|
|Time||12:00 AM to 11:59PM|
|Date||4 April 2021|
|Today’s Prize||Win Iphone 12|
|Winner announcement||On or before 30 April 2021|
|Amazon Quiz Answers||Added below|
Indian has been constructing the world’s highest railway bridge over which river?
Here are the all Question answers of Amazon Quiz 4 April 2021
Q1: Indian has been constructing the world’s highest railway bridge over which river?
Answer: (B) Chenab
Q2: Which film got the 2021 Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Award for ‘Best Film’?
Answer: (D) Tanhaji
Q3: Which Indian space scientist was recently honoured in a Google Doodle released in March 2021?
Answer: (D) UR Rao
Q4: Which astrological sign does this animal represent?
Answer: (D) Cancer
Q5: In which movie does the actor represented here dress up as an old lady, to spend more time with his children?
Answer: (D) Mrs Doubtfire
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1. Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
2. Open the App and Search for “Quiz” and Click on “FunZone“.
3. Here on the Page, you’ll see all the Live Quiz running on Amazon.
4. Now Select Quiz, Which you want to participate, and click on Start.
5. Now select all correct answers to all 5 questions.
6. That’s it, Done. Now you are successfully entered into a lucky draw and you are eligible to win Prizes.
Amazon Quiz 4 April 2021 Answers in shorts
Answer: UR Rao
Answer: Mrs Doubtfire
Terms and Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 4th April 2021 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 4th April 2021 11:59:59 PM (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a a iPhone 12 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.