In which country is the birth of Buddha celebrated on April 8 and takes place along with the flower festival Hanamatsuri? Hey guys are you searching this Question of Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz . Here in this Article TheQuizHunt going to share all the other 6 Question Answers of this Quiz along with this Question. So check it out and do participate this Quiz Contest and get a chance to Win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance.
Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz is live now from 24 May to 6 June 2021, so you have time to participate in this Quiz and get a chance to win this Lucky draw. You easily Win this by submitting the correct 5 question answers which are I’m going to share in this Article. Scroll down and get the answers.
Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz Highlights
|Quiz Name||Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz|
|Time||All most 14 Days|
|Date||24 May to 6 June|
|Today’s Prize||Rs.10,000 Pay Balance|
|Winner announcement||17 June|
|Amazon Quiz Answers||Added below|
In which country is the birth of Buddha celebrated on April 8 and takes place along with the flower festival Hanamatsuri?
Here are all the Question answers of Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz to Win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance
Q1: In which country is the birth of Buddha celebrated on April 8 and takes place along with the flower festival Hanamatsuri?
Q2: By which of these names is the Buddha also known as?
Q3: Buddha’s birthplace Lumbini is now in which modern day country?
Q4: One Pali text that gives details on the life of the Buddha is the Mahaparinibbana- sutta. What is the meaning of the name of the text?
Answer: Discourse on the Final Nirvana
Q5: The Temple of the Sacred Tooth, believed to house a tooth of the Buddha is located in which city?
Answer: A Kandy
Q6: The Buddha founded an order of monks and nuns known as the _______ . Fill in the blanks
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1. Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
2. Open the App and Search for “Quiz” and Click on “FunZone“.
3. Here on the Page, you’ll see all the Live Quiz running on Amazon.
4. Now Select Quiz, Which you want to participate, and click on Start.
5. Now select all correct answers to all 5 questions.
6. That’s it, Done. Now you are successfully entered into a lucky draw and you are eligible to win Prizes.
Terms and Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 24th May 2021 from 12:00:00 p.m. to 6th June 2021, 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 3 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.