In March 2021, who became the third batsman in international cricket to smash a bowler for six consecutive sixes? Hey guys this is First Question Of Amazon 14 April Quiz Contest. Here in this Article TheQuizHunt going to share all the other 4 Question Answers of this Quiz along with this Question. So check it out and do participate this Quiz Contest and get a chance to win Rs.5,000 Pay Balance.
Amazon 14 April Quiz is live now from 14 April 12:00 am to 11:59 pm 2021, so you sufficient time to participate in this Quiz and get a chance to win this Lucky draw. You easily Win this by submitting the correct 5 question answers which are I’m going to share in this Article. Scroll down and get the answers.
Amazon 14 April Quiz Highlights
|Quiz Name||Amazon 14 April Quiz|
|Date||12:00 am to 11:59 pm|
|Today’s Prize||Win Rs.5,000 Pay Balance|
|Winner announcement||On or before 31 May 2021|
|Amazon Quiz Answers||Added below|
In March 2021, who became the third batsman in international cricket to smash a bowler for six consecutive sixes?
Here all the Question of Amazon 14 April Quiz to Win Rs.5000 Pay Balance
Q1: In March 2021, who became the third batsman in international cricket to smash a bowler for six consecutive sixes?
Answer: (A) Kieron Pollard
Q2: Mohamed Mahmoud Al Khaja is the UAE’s first ambassador to which country?
Answer: (B) Israel
Q3: India’s and Asia’s first National Dolphin Research Centre is being set up in which state?
Answer: (C) Bihar
Q4: Which company bought this brand of VR headsets?
Answer: (D) Facebook
Q5: Which animal is associated with this brand of sports goods?
Answer: (D) Puma
Amazon 14 April Quiz Answers in Short
Answer 1: Kieron Pollard
Answer 2: Israel
Answer 3: Bihar
Answer 4: Facebook
Answer 5: Puma
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1. Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
2. Open the App and Search for “Quiz” and Click on “FunZone“.
3. Here on the Page, you’ll see all the Live Quiz running on Amazon.
4. Now Select Quiz, Which you want to participate, and click on Start.
5. Now select all correct answers to all 5 questions.
6. That’s it, Done. Now you are successfully entered into a lucky draw and you are eligible to win Prizes.
Terms and Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 14th April 2021 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 14th April 2021 11:59:59 PM (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.