In 2007, Google’s April fool’s day hoax was the launch of _______ paper. Fill in the blanks with a Google product. Are you searching for this Question. This Quiestion is first question of Amazon April Quiz. Do Participate in this contest and get a chance to Win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance.
Hey Amazon is back with new exclusive Quiz contest Amazon April Quiz which is live on 1st April to 14th April. So, Hurry Up and participate in it and get a chance to win lucky draw by submitting easy 5 Question Answers only. If you interested in thisa Quiz and looking for the question answers then you are in right place. Here I’m going to share all the Answers. Just follow this site TheQuizHunt for more information.
Amazon April Quiz Highlights
|Quiz Name||Amazon April Quiz|
|Time||1 April to 14 April 2021|
|Date||1 April 2021|
|Today’s Prize||Win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance|
|Winner announcement||On or before 25th April 2021|
|Amazon Quiz Answers||Added below|
In 2007, Google’s April fool’s day hoax was the launch of _ paper. Fill in the blanks with a Google product
Here is all Question Answers of Amazon April Quiz
Q1: In 2007, Google’s April fool’s day hoax was the launch of _______ paper. Fill in the blanks with a Google product
Answer: (A) Gmail
Q2: This day is intended to motivate people to self reflect and do the right things. What is this day observed on April 5?
Answer: (C) International Day of Conscience
Q3: In which over of the innings did MS Dhoni hit the memorable six that sealed India’s World Cup win on April 2nd, 2011?
Answer: (C) 49th
Q4: On April 11th, 1968 which US president famously signed the Civil Rights Act of 1968, a week after the assassination of Martin Luther King?
Answer: (B) Lyndon Johnson
Q5: April 30th is observed as the International Day of what genre of music “that New Orleans made famous” ?
Answer: (B) Jazz
Q6: Which movie released in April 2019 and directed by Vivek Agnihotri, is based on the mystery surrounding Lal Bahadur Shastri’s death?
Answer: (A) Tashkent Files
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1. Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
2. Open the App and Search for “Quiz” and Click on “FunZone“.
3. Here on the Page, you’ll see all the Live Quiz running on Amazon.
4. Now Select Quiz, Which you want to participate, and click on Start.
5. Now select all correct answers to all 5 questions.
6. That’s it, Done. Now you are successfully entered into a lucky draw and you are eligible to win Prizes.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 1st April 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 14th March 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 6 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.