Guess who played most IPL matches as captain? Hey Guys are you searching for this Question. Then you found the right place. This is first Question of Amazon Guess the Cricketer Quiz Contest. In this article the TheQuizHunt going to share All Answers of this Quiz Contest. So don’t be so late participate in this Quiz contest and getting a chance a chance to Win Fitbit Fitness Smartwatch.
Amazon Guess the Cricketer Quiz Contest is live now from 9 April to 30 April 2021 in Amazon App. So, do participate in this contest and get a chance to win Lucky draw. To Win this Lucky draw you only submit 5 question answers which are I’m going to share. You just check it out and Submit them.
Amazon Guess the Cricketer Quiz Highlights
|Quiz Name||Amazon Guess the Cricketer Quiz|
|Date||9 April to 30 April|
|Today’s Prize||Win Fitbit Fitness Smartwatch|
|Winner announcement||On or before 30 May 2021|
|Amazon Quiz Answers||Added below|
Guess who played most IPL matches as captain?Amazon Guess the Cricketer Quiz
Here are all the answers of Amazon Guess the Cricketer Quiz
Q1: Guess who played most IPL matches as captain?
Answer 1: MS Dhoni
Q2: Guess who holds the record for having bagged the most number of wickets in IPL?
Answer 2: Lasith Malinga
Q3: Guess who is referred to as the ‘Run-Machine’? Hint – He’s the only Indian to score a hundred on his World Cup debut!
Answer 3: Virat Kohli
Q4: Guess who holds the record for most sixes scored in IPL ever?
Answer 4: Chris Gayle
Q5: Guess who hit biggest six in IPL in terms of the length the ball travelled?
Answer 5: Robin Uthappa
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1. Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
2. Open the App and Search for “Quiz” and Click on “FunZone“.
3. Here on the Page, you’ll see all the Live Quiz running on Amazon.
4. Now Select Quiz, Which you want to participate, and click on Start.
5. Now select all correct answers to all 5 questions.
6. That’s it, Done. Now you are successfully entered into a lucky draw and you are eligible to win Prizes.
Terms and Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 9 April 2021 from 04:00:00 p.m. (IST) to 30 April 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the Guess The Cricketer Quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Guess The Cricketer Quiz each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.