Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers: Win Rs.20,000 Pay Balance: Hello Guys, Once again Amazon back with another new exclusive quiz contest. Do participate on it and get a chance to win Rs.20,000 Pay Balance. To Win this Quiz contest you can only submit the 6 Question Answers correctly.
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz is live now from 13 march to 26 march. If you are looking for correct question answers of this quiz to win then you are in right place. Here I’m going to share all such Question Answers you needed for this quiz. Just Check the post and get all the Question Answers correctly. Check the Answers now and submit to win this Contest.
World Maths Day Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||World Maths Day Quiz|
|Time||13 March to 26 March 2021|
|Prize||Win Rs.20,000 Pay Balance|
|Winner announcement||On or before 6 April 2021|
|Quiz Answers||Added below|
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers to Win Rs.20,000 Pay Balance
Here are all the 6 Question Answers of Amazon World Maths Day Quiz
Q1: In 2019, UNESCO proclaimed that 14th March would be observed as International Day of Mathematics. 14th March is also celebrated as what?
Answer: (A) Pi Day
Q2: An organization called ___ Learning also organizes World Maths Day- an international celebration of mathematics. Fill in the blanks
Answer: (D) 3P
Q3: In the movie ‘A Beautiful Mind’, Russell Crowe plays the role of which famous mathematician?
Answer: (B) John Nash
Q4: In 2018, New Delhi born Akshay Venkatesh won which of these awards, named in honour of a Canadian mathematician?
Answer: (A) Fields Medal
Q5: 1729- the smallest number that can be expressed as a sum of two cubes in two different ways is named after which two mathematicians?
Answer: (C) Hardy and Ramanujan
Q6: Puzzles to puzzle you’, ‘In the Wonderland of Numbers’ and ‘The Book of Numbers’ are all written by which mathematical genius?
Answer: (A) Shakuntala Devi
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1. Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
2. Open the App and Search for “Quiz” and Click on “FunZone“.
3. Here on the Page, you’ll see all the Live Quiz running on Amazon.
4. Now Select Quiz, Which you want to participate, and click on Start.
5. Now select all correct answers to all 5 questions.
6. That’s it, Done. Now you are successfully entered into a lucky draw and you are eligible to win Prizes.
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers in Short
- Answer: Pi Day
- Answer: 3P
- Answer: John Nash
- Answer: Fields Medal
- Answer: Hardy and Ramanujan
- Answer: Shakuntala devi
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence from 13th March, 2021 12:00:00 a.m. to 26th March, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Hope you guys that this post will help you so much. So keep supporting us and don’t forget to share this to others. TheQuizHunt always give quick and correct information. Thank You