Amazon Quiz 6th March Answers: Amazon is back with exclusive Daily Quiz on 6th March 2021. Do participate in this Daily Quiz and get a chance to win the Lucky draw. You can easily participate in this Quiz Contest and Win Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance. To Win this Quiz contest you can only submit the 5 Question Answers correctly.
Amazon Quiz 6th March 2021 is live now from 6th March 12:00AM to 6th March 11:59PM. You only have 24 hours to submit the Question Answers. But don’t worry here I’m going to share all such Question Answers you needed for this quiz. Just Check the post and get all the Question Answers correctly. Check the Answers now and submit to win this Contest.
Amazon Quiz 6th March 2021 Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz 6th March|
|Time||6th March 12:00AM to 11:59PM|
|Prize||Win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance|
|Winner announcement||On or before 31st March 2021|
|Quiz Answers||Added below|
Amazon Quiz 6th March Answers to Win Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Here are the all Question Answers of this Quiz
Q1. What word has been named by Oxford Languages as its Hindi word of the year 2020?
Ans. Aatmanir bharta
Q2.The tradition of what is known to have begun in Raghurajpur, a heritage cloth crafts village in Odisha?
Q3. Which high-profile Google project, aiming to deliver wireless internet via flying balloons in the stratosphere, recently got shut down?
Ans. Project Loon
Q4. This phone belongs to the biggest technology company of which country?
Ans. South Korea
Q5. Which of the following facts are NOT true about this bird?
Ans. Cannot fly backwards
Amazon 6th March Quiz Answers in Short
1.Ans. Aatmanir bharta
2. Ans. Pattachitra
3. Ans. Project Loon
4. Ans. South Korea
5. Ans. Cannot fly backwards
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1. Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
2. Open the App and Search for “Quiz” and Click on “FunZone“.
3. Here on the Page, you’ll see all the Live Quiz running on Amazon.
4. Now Select Quiz, Which you want to participate, and click on Start.
5. Now select all correct answers to all 5 questions.
6. That’s it, Done. Now you are successfully entered into a lucky draw and you are eligible to win Prizes
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 6th March 2021 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 6th March 2021 11:59:59 PM (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 2 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.10,000 as Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
If you found this information helpful then don’t forget to share with others on Social Media Like WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter. Thank You. Keep visiting TheQuizHunt for Daily Quiz Answers of Amazon & Flipkart Quiz.