Amazon is back with another exciting daily quiz contest on 5th March 2021. Don’t be late to participate in this Amazon Quiz 5th March contest and Win Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay balance. To Win this quiz contest you need to submit all 5 question Answers correctly and get a chance to win this lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz 5th March Answer 2021 is live now, so you can participate in this to giving all 5 question answers. If you are looking for all 5 correct question answers for this quiz then you are in right place. Here I’m going share all 5 question answers you needed. Check below for the answers.
Amazon Quiz 5th March Details
Quiz Name: Amazon 5th March Quiz
Time: 5th March 12:00AM to 5th March 11:59PM
Prize: Win Rs.20,000 Pay Balance
Total winner: 2
Prize delivered: On or Before 31st March 2021
Amazon Quiz 5th March Amawers to Win Rs.20,000 A,mazon Pay Balance
Here are the all 5 question answers of this quiz
Question 1. At the 2021 Republic Day parade, which state’s tableau showcased it’s folk music produced by Dhankul, Tori & Turahi?
Ans 1: Chhattisgarh
Question 2. Which company manufactures the Tejas Light Combat Aircraft?
Ans 2: HAL
Question 3. National Innovation Foundation is an autonomous body under which department of Government of India?
Ans 3: Department of Science and Technology
Question 4. Which of these US presidents banned this item from the Oval Office?
Ans 4: George W. Bush
Question 5. Who is claimed to be the inventor of this object, and also produced a 15 minute horror movie of Mary Shelly’s Frankenstein in 1910?
Ans 5: Thomas Edison
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1.Go to Your Amazon App and Search Quiz
2. After that Click on FunZone
3. Now you are in Quiz Page
4. Scroll Down and Click in this Amazon Quiz
5. Start the the Quiz and Submit all the 6 Questions
Done. It’s Sucessfully done. Now You enter into this Quiz Contest and you are eligible to Win this Lucky Draw.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 5th March 2021 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 5th March 2021 11:59:59 PM (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 2 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a ₹ 20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Hope this article will help you so much. TheQuizHunt always gives you best information . So, don’t forget share it with others. Thank You