Amazon Quiz 22 March Answers, 22 March 2021 Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Quiz 22 March Answers: Win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance 22nd March 2021 Quiz contest’s timing is 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM Daily. Winners of today’s Quiz will be declared later on the next day at Amazon Quiz Winners Section.
Submit 5 Correct answers of Amazon 22nd March Quiz in Amazon App and get a chance to Win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance . If you are interested to participate in this Daily Quiz Contest and looking for all the Correct Answers then here are the Latest Amazon Quiz Answers of Today’s Quiz Time Contest. Check the answers below and submit now.
22 March 2021 Today Amazon Quiz Highlights
|Quiz Name||Daily Quiz Time|
|Time||12:00 AM to 11:59PM|
|Date||22 March 2021|
|Today’s Prize||Win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance|
|Winner announcement||On or before 30 April 2021|
|Amazon Quiz Answers||Added below|
Amazon Quiz 22 March Answers to Win Rs.10,000 Pay Balance
Here are all the question answers of Amazon 22 March Quiz
Question #1: Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently launched the Mahabahu-Brahmaputra programme in which Indian state?
Answer : Assam
Question #2: The World’s oldest DNA was recently discovered in the tooth of which 1.2-million-year-old animal?
Answer : Krestovka mammoth
Question #3: Name the instant messaging service developed by the Government of India as an alternative to WhatsApp?
Answer : Sandes
Question #4: Which of the following is not a variety of this dish?
Answer : Pita
Question #5: What kind of cells, whose name is derived from Greek, are found in this part of a human body?
Answer : Neurons
Amazon Daily Quiz 22 March Answers in shorts
Answer 1: Assam
Answer 2: Krestovka mammoth
Answer 3: Sandes
Answer 4: Pita
Answer 5: Neurons
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1. Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
2. Open the App and Search for “Quiz” and Click on “FunZone“.
3. Here on the Page, you’ll see all the Live Quiz running on Amazon.
4. Now Select Quiz, Which you want to participate, and click on Start.
5. Now select all correct answers to all 5 questions.
6. That’s it, Done. Now you are successfully entered into a lucky draw and you are eligible to win Prizes.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 22nd March 2021 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 22nd March 2021 11:59:59 PM (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 3 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.10,000 as Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
If you found this information helpful then don’t forget to share it with others on Social Media Like WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter. Thank You. Keep visiting TheQuizHunt for Daily Quiz Answers of Amazon & Flipkart Quiz.